Streamers – Testers – Reviewers:
Request a pre-release Steam PC version over at Keymailer.
The Democratic Republic of Kollesteroll is stockpiling ever growing amounts of plutonium and has become a major threat to world peace and all.
As you know, all negotiations and diplomatic efforts have failed.
We’re sending you in, under the radar, so don’t make a mess!
Best of luck soldier, you’ll need it!
Your trusted old chopper may be showing signs of wear and tear, but its firepower is nothing short of stupendous. As you infiltrate enemy territory in search of plutonium stocks and nukes to abduct, deactivate alarms and mow down any enemy opposition you may encounter!
Plutonium Pirates takes inspiration from old-school classics like Thrust with your favorite 16-bit shoot’em up thrown in for good measure! Even though stealth is occasionally the best strategy for surviving the overwhelming amount of enemies, this is above all an action packed arcade adventure.
– dozens of action packed and challenging levels
– almost all objects are destructible
– a bonus game mode to unlock for the very best pilots
– retro pixel art visuals and CRT filter
– Secret caverns full of loot to collect and long lost artefacts to find.
– full controller, mouse and keyboard support (PC version)