If you have an itchio press account, you can download the game free of charge for reviewing here.
Publisher: pixel.lu, based in Luxembourg
Release date: April, 2017
Platforms: iOS, Android, Windows 10 and hopefully more.
Regular Price: 1.99 €
Developer / Artist: Sebastian Kostka, aka ZAPPOSH
Joined the games industry over 20 years ago, worked for UbiSoft on titles like Rayman, Tonic Trouble and Tim7.
Previous releases include Them Dumb Sheep, Logo Quiz Luxembourg and Hänk Dech Op!
Chipmusic composer: Nigel Shields, aka SASKROTCH
Based in Chicago, well known for his amazing Rex Rocket game soundtrack and Nintendo Breakz mixes.
Saskrotch Bandcamp Profile
Inspired by classics like Ghosts n’ Goblins, Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country, Sigi aims to capture the feel of the golden age of platform games while bringing modern standards to time-tested gaming mechanics. Join Sigi on his epic quest to save Melusina, the love of his life!
– A classic arcade platformer, unlike any other
– Goofy enemies and unforgettable boss fights
– Secret caverns full of treasure to collect
– Hand-crafted pixel art graphics and animations
– A brilliant chiptune soundtrack by Saskrotch
– Supports most common game controllers and keyboards
– In English, German, French and Luxembourgish (!)